Monday 3 September 2007

First Off... Welcome and Thank You

So I have decided to make a blog posting stories stuff relating to Jpop music. Actually to be honest I do not know much about jpop pop music; I just like to listen to a handful lot of singers and am also myself trying to discover additional quality artists in the big scene of jpop. Thanks for visiting my site.

I am also not a great webpage designer. I believe in simplicity and in most things and I simply want to convey what I have to say. Maybe as I become more proficient in webpage design I will add some colours to the site but for now I will see......

Here are some of the artists I like love, in no particular order except for the first 4:

MISIA Mika Nakashima
Hirai Ken Siobhan Donaghy
Hirahara Ayaka Girls Aloud
Kawaguchi Kyougo Bic Runga
Amuro Namie Delta Goodrem
CHEMISTRY Sophie Ellis-Bextor
KOKIA Emilie Simon
MINMI Kings of Convenience
Kimura Kaela Natalie Imbruglia
Shiina Ringo Rachel Stevens
Crystal Kay Arai Akino


and tons more....

No comments: