Monday 3 September 2007

Also Eien no Uta

Ok I can say I have heard something truly amazing. It's called Eien no Uta (永遠の詩; Eternity's Song) and it is by (predictably) Mika Nakashima. I wasn't too happy about LIFE ok, and this just destroyed and shattered my expectations. From the 1 minute clip with a lot of annoying people speaking in Japanese thus obscuring Mika's amazing vocals, it sounds very breathtaking.

Think winter, My Sugar Cat, amazing, beautiful, elegant, dazzling, gentle, not too slow, warm, cool, snow and you have it. It may not reach #1, but the strong melody that isn't too strong and obvious like LIFE's guarantees it a Top 5 spot. Mika Nakashima amazes again.

As of now, no cover art, but it's getting released next month anyway, so expect a radio rip from the forums you frequent in 2 weeks.

No comments: